Sunday, February 28, 2010

Consolidating my internet bullshit

So I've decided to start this blog back up in an effort to consolidate all of my internet blogging/postings. Blogger has made some vast improvements to it's system and now that Google owns this and everything else on the web I figure I should just start trying to focus posting to one site. Since I already have YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, Gmail, and Google Reader I figure I can just use this blog to post anything and everything that I feel the need to talk about. Facebook was my main posting site (after I stopped using MySpace, LiveJournal, Friendster, and MiGente O_o) but that shit is starting to annoy me now. So it's back to The Hallucinogenic Toreador for me (I forgot how fucking kick-ass the name I made for this blog was).

So what am I going to post? Well I'll throw some personal ramblings on here once in a while (I'll try to keep them short), anything interesting I read on the web, I think I'll talk about movies and games a lot. Maybe I'll even put up reviews. I'll also probably put up any progress I make with my art and possible entrepreneurial endeavors. And I'm not above putting up videos of chimps sniffing their butts.

What a wondrous thing the internet is.

So lets get this party started...later. It's after 4am and I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment