Wednesday, June 02, 2010

First Look at AMC's 'The Walking Dead'


Ever since the recent Battlestar Galactica series ended it's run on tv I haven't really been following many genre tv shows religiously (I still have to catch up several episodes of 'V' on my DVR). But one show that I have been anticipating is the upcoming series The Walking Dead on AMC. Based on the excellent graphic novel by Robert Kirkman and Fank Darabont (The Mist, The Green Mile) on board as Executive Producer and Director of the premiere episode this looks like it's going to be a show I can sink my teeth into! (Ahhh, see what I did there!) AMC just released some awesome test photos of the zombies and a behind the scenes video. Check them out below and look for The Walking Dead to shamble onto AMC this October.



Source(s): JoBlo.com, AMC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment