Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thirsty for some good Sci-Fi? Check out 'ARK'

So I have to come clean, I have a small bias about this webseries 'ARK' that I found on Hulu. I've actually know about it for a while since it stars one of my favorite actresses, Renee O'Connor, from one of my all time favorite shows, Xena Warrior Princess,but the last I read it was looking for a place to show the episodes. Imagine my surprise when I'm browsing Hulu today and I come across the entire series!

The series was meant to be shown as online webisodes but some how landed on Hulu thanks to SyFy's interest in it. It's apparently been up for a couple of months now and it is great! It has a Alien/Dead Space feel. For an indie production it is really well made. There are only 9 episode but hopefully with more interest there might be more made. Check out the first episode below and the following eps on Hulu.


'ARK' series episodes on Hulu

No comments:

Post a Comment