Thursday, November 18, 2004

It calls to us...the precious

The Hallucinogenic ToreadorMan, I never realized how addicted I am to my computer. I had to dismantle it for a couple of days while my ceiling was being replaced in my apartment. As I was choking on the dust (and hopefully not asbestos) all I kept thinking was "I wonder what's going on the X-Files message boards?" I thought I was going to become catatonic. I finally got my fix today when I returned back to work. Ah, it felt good to have access to all the useless information I can find at the click of my mouse. How terrible is that? I got to move some of my stuff back into my room last night but I didn't put my computer back because I was so tired from cleaning up the ceiling dust...but rest assured I am hooking my baby when I get home...We needs to have our preciousssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment