Wednesday, November 03, 2004

several ramblings

I should really update this daily.....I had a wierd dream a couple nights ago. I dreamt I was with Geena but it wan't really her, she was a human clone of the Geena that died. Everyone was happy just to have her back and they were telling her the things that she used to like and the things she used to do but I was the only one that was not as elated as they were. I was talking to her and asking her if she truly felt that red was her favorite color or was she just saying that is was because that was the original Geena's favorite color. She told me that is wasn't her favorite color, she told me that although she looked and sounded like Geena she had no memories or feelings for the same things that Geena had when she lived. Then I tried to tell the family not to force the "new" Geena to be exactly like the "old" Geena. She was a different person and had her own feelings and desires, but no one would listen to me. The "new" Geena continued to act like the original version of my cousin but she was secretly unhappy......What the hell is that shit about? Maybe I need to cut back on watching all the sci-fi and horror movies that was on over the Halloween weekend.

Oh yeah and ass Bush is going back into office, the Yankees lost and Boston won the world series...the signs of the apocalypse have revealed themselves to us.....Hey at least we have the Giants and the Jets....

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment